INSHAPE PV BENEFITS
Laughing too hard, coughing, sneezing. Seem inconspicuous unless you suffer from urinary incontinence. However, they can all lead to leaks which can cause feelings of embarrassment and low self-confidence.
Now there is help. InShape PV Therapy. This innovative treatment applies an electromagnetic field to the pelvic floor muscles to strengthen them. The treatment is inspired by Kegel exercises, however, InShape PV is more powerful and more comfortable.
Just sit and relax for 20 minutes as InShape PV does the work for you.
Anyone who wants to improve or prevent urinary incontinence can use the InShape PV Therapy. Male or female, young or not so young. Improvement is dependent on the individual, but most feel a difference in 2-3 sessions.
InShape PV Therapy is not recommended in clients with the following conditions:
- Metal, electrical or electronic implants/devices like cardiac pacemakers, implanted hearing devices, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators or drug pumps
- Fever, malignant tumor, hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, recent surgical procedures, pulmonary insufficiency or pregnancy
- Over menstruating uterus
- Over areas of skin that lack normal sensation
- Women who may be pregnant
- Women with uterine diseases
- Women at or around the time of ovulation and during menstruation
- If treatment area is swollen, infected or inflamed
- Nursing mothers must consult with doctor first
Enjoy all Benefits
You will receive special member pricing on all of our services.
Think of Others
Give the gift of wellness to your friends and families.