Chromotherapy a non-invasive light therapy that heals with color. Light Therapy has been a great source of healing trough history. Color Light therapy is a technique of restoring imbalance by means of applying color to the body. Its history is rooted as far back as the Mayan culture. Light Therapy has been valued throughout history as a remarkable source of healing. Today, the therapeutic applications of light and color are being investigated in major hospitals and research centers worldwide. Results indicate that full-spectrum, ultraviolet, colored, and laser light can have therapeutic value for a range of conditions from chronic pain and depression to immune disorders.
We have compiled a number of frequently asked questions for our Infrared Sauna. You will also find a short list of contraindications for the Infrared Sauna as well. If you do not see an answer to your question, please contact us for more information. We are not able to provide medical guidance to you on existing conditions you may have, and we recommend that you contact your physician if you are not sure if the treatment will interfere with your situation.
- Pregnancy – women that are pregnant should not be using the infrared sauna
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed
- Elderly individuals taking prescription medication should consult a doctor or those
- with Cardiovascular disease
- with hypertension/ hypotension
- with chronic diseases
- under the care of a physician should discuss this treatment prior to scheduling
- Individuals with metal pins, rods or artificial joints should check with their physician prior to scheduling
- Use of alcohol is prohibited prior to using the infrared sauna.
- Acute joint injury, fever or prone to bleeding should not use the infrared sauna.